Founded in 1985, CRA's main goal is to promote the transfer of small and middle size companies, and ensure their development through mergers or partnerships.
CRA facilitates contacts between company owners, company buyers and experts on regional, national and European levels.
Since its creation, CRA has over 3 000 successful business transactions to its credit and has acquired a solid reputation as a competent mediator in this field.
CRA helps :
- Small and middle size companies (SA and SARL only) seeking buyers or partners
- Company development through external growth
- Purchasers focussing on seeking small and middle size companies for a complete take-over of the business or for partnerships purposes
- Facilitating personal contacts among members : owners of business for sale, purchasers and experts
- Diffusing a monthly bulletin to each member, listing exclusively new acquisition offers
- Making available up to date information on all acquisitions via Internet. More details here.
- Taking part in monthly information and debating conferences in and around Paris
- Organising and leading working groups for purchasers, before and/or after company acquisition. For more details, click here.
- Initiating training courses for potential purchasers through "CRA FORMATION", with the assistance of specialised experts
- Providing assistance to business owners in drawing up their succession plans
CRA has a very close relationship with :
CRA, a non profit association, (1901 law) proposes activities led by 220 former chief executive officers for the benefit of companies interested in their professional skills.
CRA is a trustworthy partner and assists members in all aspects relative to succession planning, company sales and acquisitions. However, CRA does not participate in its members' business negotiations and does not receive any fees upon the conclusion of business contracts . A personal meeting takes place before membership, and providing the CRA staff has a favourable opinion, an annual moderate subscription is paid for by the new member.
CRA Headquarters - 45, rue Vivienne - 75002 PARIS
Tel. : 01.40.26.74.16 - www.cra-asso.org - email : info chez cra-asso.org